Just a quick post to highlight an excellent article by Tseen Khoo over at Research Whisperer containing some invaluable advice for anyone applying for research funding. Although it’s written in the context of the Australian funding environment, it’s all highly transferable. Well worth a read.
- Reflections on #ResearchFishGate
- My defined contribution to the UCU strike ballot debate
- Reviewing Internal Peer Review of Grant Applications, Part 2: How to make it work better
- Reviewing Internal Review of Grant Applications (part 1): Helping or Hoop-jumping?
- How I lost a stone in lockdown (not in a good way)